- SSG Home
- Courses & Events
- 3rd NIGMS Short Course
- Microarray Projects
- Linkage & Association Projects
- Summer Internship Program
- Janet L. Norwood Award
- Activities in News
- Contact Information
- SSG Members Only
We are a part of the University of Alabama at Birmingham’s Section on Statistical Genetics group based in the Department of Biostatistics. We are a group of investigators devoted to the development, implementation, and dissemination of statistical and design methods for the analysis of Microarray Data. We are currently engaged in a variety of projects:
- Microarray research is highly collaborative in nature, thus we have an NSF funded Microarray Research Co-ordination Network.
- Our methodological research is funded by the NSF through the Plant Genome Project for our study Design & Analysis of Microarray Gene Expression Studies in Plants
- We are also dedicated to the analysis of microarray data through our Microarray Data Analysis Clearinghouse.
- We also develop software for the analysis of microarray data.